I have participated in my family owned business in the oil industry for over 20 years and in the real estate market for over 30 years. I have a BA in Marketing and Business. Nothing makes me happier than being outside in the great outdoors and I love to make a difference in the lives of others.
I sell spaces made for living life. I market homes to accommodate families of all sizes. I don’t just wait for a buyer to show up to purchase your home; I have a social media marketing plan to find them. If you are buying a home, my desire is for it to be the easiest purchase you ever made. I can do this by taking all the drama out of the transaction by being professional and hard working.
Why Hire Me
• You can count on me to be honest.
• You can count on me to call you back.
• You can count on me to communicate with you as often as you need.
• You can count on me to negotiate passionately on your behalf.
• You can count on me to get the deal closed on time and with no added stress.
• You can count on me and my small group of dedicated team members to offer you service beyond anything you have ever had before.
• Alaska Resident since 1969
• Mother of 4 boys
• Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group 2011- present
• Keller Williams Preferred Realty (North Carolina) 2016- present
• Grace Christian School – Admissions Director 2011-2012
• Business owner – Service Signs and Contracting since 2015
Past & Present Activities
• Alaska Association of REALTOR
• Women’s Council of Realtors Member
• 2 year – Valdez School Board
• 8 years – President of Valdez Little Dribblers Program
• BA Marketing and Business Administration
• Awarded Bob Ellis Award
My commitment to you.
Finding a realtor you can trust can be difficult. My promise to you is that I will be honorable, honest, dedicated and committed to your transaction through to completion AND if we don’t have an accepted offer on the sale of your home in 60 days, I will donate $1000 to your favorite local charity.